Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i N55 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPuehl View Post
Hey Andy,

Just for your reference, the rims for my "race setup" are 17x9 50 mm offset with a 12.5mm spacer up front. I run a 255-40 RE71R, have 3.3* front camber and have a slight rub on a hard bump, nothing while racing. There's a few mm clearance between the tire and Koni shock body. I could probably get a 265 without modifying the front fenders but would need about 4* camber which would probably be to much. I have the same springs as you but have a 1/2" spacer on the front and rear to raise the car 1/2".

Since you're that far from me I could probably bring a couple and either meet you somewhere or at your place and you could put them on for you visual reference.
Thx! Although I am pretty sure your 17's won't fit over my Stoptechs...would still be nice to see them, tho'. BTW, next TNIA at the Ridge is Jun 6th...

So your fronts are really at 37.5mm, correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPuehl View Post
Hey Andy,

Just for your reference, the rims for my "race setup" are 17x9 50 mm offset with a 12.5mm spacer up front. I run a 255-40 RE71R, have 3.3* front camber and have a slight rub on a hard bump, nothing while racing. There's a few mm clearance between the tire and Koni shock body. I could probably get a 265 without modifying the front fenders but would need about 4* camber which would probably be to much. I have the same springs as you but have a 1/2" spacer on the front and rear to raise the car 1/2".

Since you're that far from me I could probably bring a couple and either meet you somewhere or at your place and you could put them on for you visual reference.
Thx! Although I am pretty sure your 17's won't fit over my Stoptechs...would still be nice to see them, tho'. BTW, next TNIA at the Ridge is Jun 6th...

So your fronts are really at 37.5mm, correct?
Yes sir, 50 mm on the rim, so I can rotate front and rear, with a 12.5 spacer up front, no spacer in the back. I wanted a 12 mm up front but no one makes one. I'll look into the TNIA event.

1Mpostr
Appreciate 0