View Single Post
      02-02-2008, 01:35 PM   #9
No top Al
Registered
Rep
Drives:

I am familiar with Pacific BMW because I live in Burbank. I learned from my M3 (when it first came out) that most, if not all dealerships had a mark up above MSRP on this automobile. I am completely against this practice no matter how hot the item is. I searched and found a dealership outside LA County that will sell you at MSRP. This is Steve Thomas BMW in Camarillo. I ordered my M3 conv there and I am ordering my 135i conv there as well. I can't tell you the wait list on the coupe, but they still had openings for May deliveries on the convertible. The only draw back which could be said is that they require a $2000 dollar deposit just to be slotted in for an order. This is their assurance that you mean business and want the car. They were straight forward and I had a pleasant experience with them. I would check them out when you order your 135i. Also, they are located near Port Hueneme. Port of entry to most Bmw's coming to Southern California. So you get your car a few day's earlier!
Appreciate 0