03-10-2008, 10:53 PM   #17
mrgoochio
135i Coupe Owner!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregthegr8 View Post
Hey everyone. First, I want to thank everybody, especially in this thread, cause I was having a tough time finding a decent dealer in Southern California who actually knew what they were talking about and were actually responsive and helpful. I just wish I saw what everyone had said about Pacific first, as I got referred by a friend there, but in the end, they stopped returning my phone calls and wanted to charge above and beyond MSRP.

I took the advice as well of calling Center BMW and talking to Michael Kellison, and he said he didn't have any 135is left for May delivery, but then said he would be able to get another one. Once again though, he was a little unresponsive, told me he'd call me back that afternoon and after 3 days and 2 messages later, he finally called back.

So, I got sick of waiting around for him to call me back knowing that my time was limited and went out to New Century in Alhambra (about 15 minutes from downtown) and they had plenty to order to get me one by May and the guy was very helpful...was in and out in 20 minutes.

Who knew it'd be so hard to throw money at a dealer and order a car?! Only took 4 dealers until one would take my money, return a phone call, and not mark one up over MSRP.

So, to spare people from what I went through, 3 weeks of runaround and frustration, I suggest heading out to New Century and asking for Steve Han and he'll take care of you. He might not know THAT much about the car, so he might not be helpful in some regards, but he'll take care of you. Tell him Greg Ruben sent you and he should be able to give you a good deal and good service as well.

Just thought I'd share my story and advice.

Greg
Future owner of Titanium Silver Metallic 135i (can't wait!)
Production #3960669
My cousins name is Steve Han, although I don't think hes a car salesmen!
  • P1 Lemon Boston Leather
  • High Gloss Black Trim
  • Comfort Access System
Appreciate 0