MikeVictor
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: anything given a chance

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwmcb View Post
Not being able to get anywhere on time because you like your car so much that you can't find a suitable parking spot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinger28 View Post
Reading just about everything on this forum even though I am still waiting for my 135i.....
Probably makes the wait worse....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishace View Post
Wake up in a cold sweat because you had a nightmare in which the HPFP failed on your car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmeah View Post
Considering investing in pork bellies just because I really like the looks of my car...
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastman View Post
Eating ramen for the past 9 months since i started modding my 1er to pay for mods. Seriously, I spend food money (as well as a lot of other money) on mods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMT II View Post
Not selling it after 12 or so dealer visits, 2 fuel pumps and 25+ days out of service.
Beginning every test drive by asking how the car compares to my 135.
Finishing every test drive happy to get back into my car.
Making sure that whenever she is parked on a NYC street that she wears more bumper armor than a police officer wears on his chest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkR171 View Post
I've already convinced 2 other people to choose the 1 series as their next car (just by giving them rides,) and I've only had mine for 1 month.

Does that count?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Getting caught out from passing randoms constantly for doing the not-so-subtle 'look back and stare' at my own 1er every time I get out of the car.

Sometimes I walk down to the garage for no other reason but to drool over my 135i for a few minutes and then go back inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Lol I think everyone does it but not everyone likes to admit it. I still do it to this day. One Love
You all make me pround
Appreciate 0