Grey Dove
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Sold for a reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikx1M View Post
gs/e60/1m......You still going?

Paid my euros, got my Cravens GoPro mount, installed my fire extinguisher and put my cargo netting in the back of the car this weekend, getting oil changed next week, putting wheel studs on, got my racing jack and bringing track tires. Prepping for the first big event of 2012 for me and my little orange bimmer. Any recommendations for something I'm not accounting for?

Wish more of the 1addicts could make it but understand....I'll make sure I take lots of photos and videos....

Hey Rick, you bet .

Now something was botthering me cuz I read the new gidelines concurning the cars wich will have to be fitted with racebuckets you know Recaro style or similar and fourpoints fixed seatbelts.
So yesterday I send a mail to Nynke asking about it and mentionned that I didn't feel like "restyling" my car for this event. I've asked her/him (still not sure about the gender )if there would be a problem with a stock 1M and she/him said that if the guys who are assigned to do the check up are causing any problem I just had to refer to Nynke.

Recomandations? the only thing I think of is you'll need two visible toweyes

Are you bringing slicks or semi? cuz if its rainy only streets will be allowed
I'll be driving my PS2's to their end. (or at least the rear ones )

See you soon
Appreciate 0