trainerjon
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 135i M package

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhell1 View Post
I'll weigh in,
102,xxx far as I know all rear arms/bushings are stock. I did the whiteline subframe inserts though.

Just did the mfactory lsd and coded out the e-lsd, I think. Pretty sure it worked.

I am FBO +inlets and E60, kill mode is 34psi.

My issue was I make far more power than the ediff was designed to handle, as well as every bushing. When the E would activate the car was very loose. It felt like all the bushings where filled with water, rear just wanted to go everywhere and the brakes tried to correct it.
After the lsd, virtually all sorted.

I'm not saying bushings/arms won't help because I'm sure they do. What I'm saying is the major issue is how the Ediff works. It is designed and programed for safety, not fun.
If there is a way to log wheel speed sensors, I'd look into that and compare it to how loose the car feels. If a loose feeling correlates to wheel speed, then it's a good bet the ediff is active and is the culprit. If they are same/very similar than call it a bushing problem.
Either edibas or carly might be a good choice to look for wheel speed info.
I'm still using the factory diff, but I'm only running the PPK on my n55. I do have exhaust, intake, but no FMIC yet.
'11 135i M-Sport DCT, M3 RSFB, PPK, CP, BMS intake, Agency Power Axle Back, VRSF 5.5" FMIC, FSB, M3/M1 Front + Rear Control Arms, Ground Control Coilovers, Ground Control Camber Plates, E92 M3 Front Seats, VMR 701's Squared 255's, E92 M3 Steering Rack - Daily Driven, Occasionally Tracked - 157k miles <SOLD> >2021 HS M2C Manual
Appreciate 0