01-11-2019, 01:29 PM   #21
chadillac2000
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money2536 View Post
What's up everyone! I resemble those remarks about being "boring." Ha, ha... I started my YouTube channel as a way to get out my own head. I never could have predicted what it would become to the few that identify with my brand of crazy.

I'm digging this car. I just ordered a bunch of stuff for it. I got all the stuff to put the stock trunk back on. I'm doing Dinan intake, Active Charge Pipe, HMS Full Exhaust, putting the OEM trunk back on with M performance spoiler. I just ordered some OE GTS wheels in black and Michelin PS4 255/275. I'll probably do some Brembos on it as well. It will be interesting to see how this compares over time to my E92 M3.
Glad you made your way over to 1Addicts! Found your channel through Adam LZ and his single turbo 335i, and you've helped me realize I'm not alone in my obsessiveness of vehicles and meticulously caring for them. I was enjoying your build on the E92 M3, and was elated to see you pick up the 1M. I was also surprised as it really didn't seem like your cup of tea with the mods/look it had, but I'm sure you'll get it dialed in. Simply going back to a set of refinished black ZCP wheels from the M3 will do absolute wonders. I know you've mentioned giving it away, so I'll be patiently waiting for ways to enter.

Thanks for all the free content and I'll continue to be jealous of your stable and where you house them. Hope the dream of the OG destination comes to fruition as well!
Appreciate 1
Money25361584.00