06-14-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
MDORPHN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewstoll5 View Post
Hey everyone,

I am very new to this forum, bought my 128i on this past monday, and of course was immediately bitten by the MOD bug. So, I started doing research on what modifications I should pursue and then looking around the web for parts and competitive pricing. I took some advice from people on this board to use **********s. I bought an exhaust, taillights, headlights, pedals, shift knob, carbon fiber ebrake handle and a BMS powerbox. Great website, easy to navigate and order...The people that actually work for the company=totally inept and some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Here is a short version of what happened, if you care why I say this.

The exhaust order was placed Tuesday morning. I called Tuesday late morning to see if my order would be shipped out that day, since I received a confirmation email that my order was received. I was told the exhaust was not in stock but the warehouse that had it makes two dropoffs a week to **********s, Tuesday and Friday. So, I asked if it had arrived or if it wouldnt ship until Friday, plus the 4 day time it takes to get to me (California to Wisconsin). The salesperson said he would get me an answer by going to his warehouse to see if it was dropped off today. Fast forward to this morning, Thursday.

I placed mynext order early this morning, still not having received any email from the salesperson. I called right wehn they opened to make sure my order was received since I had not received a confirmation email. The salesperson, who seemingly seemed to not understand his job whatsoever, confusingly tried to explain that my order was received but all the parts were not in stock, something that no where on the website was indicated. So i tried to work out an expedited shipping option for the parts that were in stock. After finding out that there was one part that could be expedited, the salesperson and I decided that overnight was the option. So, after agreeing to send the one part overnight and the others as they obviously were available, the call ended. Fast forward to tonight, Thursday evening. Still no confirmation email for any of the ordered parts. So, I placed another call to make sure everything was okay. Turns out, my part was not going to ship out because the order cant be broken up, even though my 30 minute call earlier in the day said there was no problem. I was not called or sent any correspondence that said my part would not arrive as agreed upon. I asked to speak to the manager and eventually decided that talking to the manager was a waste of my time since he seemed to not understand my disappointment in how myself and my order were being treated.

I would not recommend this business to anyone and I am looking around to try to order from another vendor. Please do not support businesses that treat their customers like crap. They dont deserve our money.

sorry for the rant...I look forward to posting more positive posts in the near future...

cheers
andrew
Aftermarket parts businesses typically have very little stock on hand. Many instead arrange for the parts -- especially if they're expensive -- to be drop shipped to the buyer directly from the manufacturer.

Neil
Appreciate 0