Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by carscatscoffee15 View Post
Turns out I have an FRM2 in my vehicle and I have gone ahead and ordered an FRM3 MAX Kuester (haven't been able to find much about this particular FRM as most of the threads mention the MAX Brose). Between this and the pin swap/soldering job (I've seen two different methods) I am hoping they work. My mechanic told me I had to run wires from the front of the car to the back to get them to work but I'm not sure if that's also another method on top of the ones covered on the forum.

My car came with stock halogen front headlights with LCI tail lights. I have since done the front xenon conversion.

However the LED tubes on my vehicle never lit up stock. On the new #282 LCI Blacklines, when plugged in with the existing harness only the rear bulbs turn on (not the LED ones like the ones Dackelone posted. I'm guessing I do need a cable jump for it to work

Ahhah! So will you get a FRM3 module then ?

Dack
I have it and will get it coded on Thursday!
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)
Appreciate 1
Dackelone10527.50