10-05-2011, 07:44 PM   #2
Hans09
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Montego Blue 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipwit View Post
Hi everyone, So my CA told me on 9/16 that it was a september allocation and that i should have it in 6-7 weeks. well i walked out with a production number and all was grand, however it's been near 3 weeks, the website still hasn't updated to reflect the changes made in the order, and it still says the order is documented with no confirmed production date. Could the system just be completely wrong, or did my CA lie to me?
My car is in the middle of the ocean now... finally confirmed today!... but it still doesnt show all the options ordered. This is a common occurence... as long as your CA has confirmed your build order to you, there should hopefully be nothing to worry about. As far as no confirmed production date yet- this could be based on the allocation numbers for your sales person. At this point your car is clearly an October build if it has not begun production. I would call the 800 number and talk to a person, see if they have a production date scheduled yet (they usually know slightly more than the 800# recorded lady and def more than the site) so you have something to approach your CA with. Good luck!
Appreciate 0