View Single Post
      12-22-2008, 03:22 AM   #4
Leilani
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Crimson Red 128i

Thumbs up Great Sales Experience at Sonnen BMW!

Kerri Till was my salesperson when I first test drove the 128i, which I absolutely LOVED! She was friendly, professional, accommodating and made the whole sales experience very pleasant. Even her "closing" of asking me if there was anything she could do to make a deal that day was respectful after I told her I needed to think about it and wasn't ready to make a decision.

I did think about it overnight and decided I wanted my new 128i to be equipped exactly how I wanted it, which they did not have available on their lot. Kerri asked for the opportunity to give them my business, so I told her exactly what I was looking for and price-point I wanted to pay. She came through without a problem and delivered everything she promised! There was one car in the entire Western region that fit my needs, which she had it shipped to their dealership and I just picked it up on Saturday.

The delivery and paperwork went smoothly and I'm pleasantly amazed at the outstanding service I've received from Sonnen BMW so far! Kerri is wonderful at follow-up and called me yesterday to see how my drive home went and to let me know she'll inform me about the status of my black floormats, wind deflector and 3rd brake light replacement (it was defective) this week.

Kudos to Kerri for making my first BMW experience a wonderful one! Oh, and I love, love, LOVE my new 128i convertible...I look forward to many happy years of driving it! :wub:

2008 128i Convertible
Crimson Red - Black Top - Savannah Beige Boston Leather - Gray Poplar Trim
Step - Premium - Sport - Cold Weather - Navigation - Comfort Access - Xenon - iPod/USB
Appreciate 0