View Single Post
      01-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #11
bazil769
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128I Convertible 02/09

Greatly appreciated Greenkirby21 & 631twentyeighteye. Greenkirby21 i was just checking out that thread when you suggested it, from what i see about the Depos v2's on EBAY is that the seller states that these headlights do not come with the bulb's (Note: Signal Light uses PY21W = 7507 Bulbs, bulbs are not included.). I wouldn't know which bulb to use whether LED Bulb, or halogen ? also i see that the inner housing is black and that the corner lamp is white do i have to get blub's for the corner lamps? or do the Depos come with them. Also from reading that other thread about the depos i realized that members were not happy that the V1's had uneven lighting in the ring which i see is addressed in the v2's which should make them perfect.

When you say my car does not have adaptive i understand that the lights are not moving like human eyes when i move my steering wheel like the bi xenon's but aren't they adaptive in the sense that the daytime running, fogs, and headlights come on based on the time of day and weather conditions? When i turn the knob on adaptive?

Last edited by bazil769; 01-30-2013 at 01:54 PM..
Appreciate 0