View Single Post
      05-11-2022, 08:06 PM   #1
getsituated91
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, was offered W204 C63 + cash for my f82

Hey folks, I was presented with a trade offer.

His:
- 2013 W204 C63 AMG Sedan with P31 package (performance with LSD), untuned
- 100k miles
- Receipts on throttle body cleaning, oil can can, PCV valve, full front PPF recently done, fuel injectors done, new billet pulleys, apple carplay with touch screen retrofit, recent transmission service.
-Incoming parts he will throw in (about 2k install total): right and left valve cover gaskets, both exhaust cams, SLS valve buckets
-Coils and spark plugs will need to be done soon.
- His 17.5k cash.

My:
- 2015 F82 M4 Base (non-competition, but loaded base with all packages minus full leather), untuned
- 70k miles
- Needs new bumper ($2k or so)
- Has maxcare warranty for 2 more years. Potential new owner said he would forego it, allowing me to get ~1.8k back due to pro-rating.
- Crankhub untouched
- LCI ikon Headlights retrofitted, BMS exhaust tips and carbon diffuser

How's this trade offer sound? I'm finding it hard to get an accurate idea on the fairness of this, as its very difficult to accurately price a 2013 C63 with 100k miles (market is currently flooded according to owners I've messaged and with offers coming in at ~5k under their asking prices). I know the floor is at 23k (trade-in value), but that's at about it. I know my f82 will get somewhere between 44-46k and it has been bulletproof so there's only a few reasons I'm considering this offer:

- Curb depreciation as the C63 is closer to its depreciation floor (main reason)

- Never experienced an AMG

- Exhaust note

Other than that, my f82 has a generation's update worth of creature comforts that I love as this is my daily driver, but when the car market bubble pops, I'd really rather not take a 10k hit in value if it does end up being that extreme. Other than that, I have no idea how the AMG be on maintenance from this point, but the car looks incredible for a 100k car. Better than most used cars with 30-40k miles at a dealership.

Any thoughts, fellas? Would appreciate hearing your opinions to make a more well-informed decision!
Appreciate 0