View Single Post
      03-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #74
Clap135
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2009 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFIDDY5 View Post
Wow. You would really be "happier" if they get less business? That will make your life better how? I have dealt with these guys over the last 8 years. 5 cars total have they been involved with of mine, my fiace's, and my mother's. The only thing I have ever had a problem with is them getting parts from manufacturers when they tell VIVID they are in stock (looking at you iCarbon). Outside of that, Dan and his staff (sales, service, and finance) have always been great.

And FWIW, you going to a bunch of forums and ranting about them not nly makes you look like an obsessive tool, it also won't stop them from moving $2 million of inventory a month. Also, please name one company that you have worked with that didn't have one problem. My guess is you can't, or you're lying to justify your actions. Go ahead and flame away, it won't bother me.
Trust me going on every forum is what I did and will do. I could honestly careless about you or vivid. Dan is a piece of shit, and that is the nicest way I could describe him.
Appreciate 0