View Single Post
      04-07-2016, 03:26 PM   #1
DJKapeesh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i, 13' 911 C2S, 10' X5D

My 135i Pictures and Progress

Hi everyone,

for anyone who followed my horror story from the end of last year, you will know I have been through a lot with this little 1 in the past year.
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1208330

I wanted to post a follow up thread now that I am in a better place and resolved all my issues at this point (as far as I know) minus the DCT software.

After ending my year horribly, the past 3 months have been pretty smooth. I managed to order all new BMW ignition coils and bosch spark plugs, then installed them myself to make sure the job got done properly. I also changed the oil filter - o ring gasket inside the filter housing area. The 1M bumper was put on with a custom exhaust which will be completed with a quad tip extension. I managed to find some APEX wheels with a square setup of 18" ET40 and 8.5 all around. For the front bumper I ordered a new style CF lip i found on Ebay and installed it myself.

The pictures are of how the car is currently sitting and I am pretty happy with the look and the way the car is running now. It is very smooth with almost all new gaskets and parts including the E water pump and installed a JB4.

I will update as things change

Appreciate 0