Thread: 1M vs M2
View Single Post
      11-15-2018, 07:47 PM   #39
Tornado1M
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2cs

So, this is an older thread that I came across and felt it really resonated with how I felt about the 1M and M2 before I ultimately ended up with my 1M.

I actually test drove the M2 on 3 separate occasions.....I had been planning on getting an M2.....well, that was the plan anyway. However, after each test drive I became less convinced that this was the car I wanted. I just kept trying maybe thinking it was me or I'm having a bad day or whatever. Each subsequent test drive drove me further away from wanting one.

For me it was the lack of connection and feedback I was getting from the M2. I was just disappointed and did not get that big smile on my face. I mean I wanted to love it. I just didn't? I got out of the car and was just like "it's ok"

The feeling and reaction I personally received after my first drive of the 1M was immediate. I literally knew 3 minutes into driving it that I wanted one....I was just hooked. Sometimes it's just a feeling

Don't want to step on any toes here.... M2 is still a great car....but, I think most of you all agree the 1M has that special something.
Appreciate 3
Cavpilot2k1023.00
abb602718.00
seis-speed2430.50