View Single Post
      08-03-2021, 10:10 AM   #56
bbnks2
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootloops View Post
Also good info, thanks! I would be ordering them from YCW with the 8k/16k and they would be custom valving them to match. If I remember your other posts correctly, you were one of the early adopters of YCW coilovers, right? How have then been working out with the updated springs?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread Phloozy but I figured this is all somewhat related to the topic at hand lol
yeah sorry I like to rant. I can't complain about the YCW. They have done everything I have needed them to and YCW has made a few revisions based on feedback (sway bar mounting tabs are beefier now). They feel better custom valved with what feels like much more rebound damping. They are in-line price wise with BC or FA... That's what expectations I would hold for them. The hardware is everything it says it is but it's the damping that matters most I suppose. It would be interesting to do shock dynos on both but it's expensive.

I guess I'll have to wait and see how they compare to something like the Ohlins. Shipments are delayed until September right now, unfortunately.
Appreciate 0