View Single Post
      03-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #195
thepriceisright
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Frustrating experience #1:

My order has been sitting at status 111 since Sunday (5 days now) and the dealer said its normal and just to stick with 6-8 week expectation. Well, I'm trying to hit the first week of June for PCD which would be the 10th week after ordering. Plenty of time, right?

Well I followed up with someone at PCD and they said my car is set to priority 3 which means it'll sit at 111 until the dealership tells the plant they have a buyer. I've talked to my CA about it twice now and he said everything is fine and we'll "hope for the best", but the car is still sitting at 111.

Here's the important part: if the car moves to 112 today I can get my PCD date I need. If I can't get that week I'll have to take dealer delivery as I'll be traveling for work the following 4 weeks.

Where should I go from here? Should I call the sales manager? I feel kind of like an ass because I don't entirely understand the process and fear I may be talking out of my ass, but something feels off here. I'm starting to think this may be where the 12-16 week waits come from: someone being lazy at the dealership.
Appreciate 0