View Single Post
      07-31-2010, 01:34 AM   #10
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

Scott had never confirmed any power ratings and setup here - and I don't think they have had the final figures. Arguing one magazine is more accurate than the other is just pointless.

Scott never confirmed the rating here, but only stated the cut off is 360PS - which means the figure will be below 360 put not more. Previous information led us to believe the car that an "executive" drove before Geneva was not powerful enough, and that was rumours to be around 350hp. Not long after, Scott mentioned that the M division has managed to reduce more weight in the car.

So, I still think everyone is still making guesses (although some make better guess than others) after the ride as at Ascari as Scott has stated no information has been released.

MDCT is basically confirmed (although Scott has never utter the words) but seriously implied it at a recent thread.

LSD I would say is assumed since it's a M car and it has been in all the spy shots. They will get a lot of flack if there's no LSD standard. However, we can never be sure until the official figures comes out.

The only thing that is interested to note from the article is the M button. Although it's there in the test car - we are not sure if it will make it to production - as many people had stated - "the M button is absolutely useless, what's the point of having a M car and not using the M mode" may be on a 5er M, but on a 1er??

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Appreciate 0