derekL
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMDUBS

Garage List
2019 BMW X3  [0.00]
2009 128i  [6.96]
Just found out from the shop that the reason the mounts took forever to come in was because BMW sent it to another shop with the similar name. Believe it or not. I intend on believing them because my car has been in their shop for 4 months, and they aren't paid by the amount of time my car is in there but labor for each job they are working on.

So anyways, the exhaust is crooked in the picture not because of bad installation, but because the engine is crooked with the cracked engine mounts.

They need to send the car over to BMW to get the airbag light off and with a few minor installs and the car is as good as mine again. I'll post pictures up later, since this time I brought a decent camera.

|Shadowline Grills|Hotchkis Front Sway Bar|DIY CF Black Fabric Trim|Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler|Black O.Z Ultraleggeras|BMW Performance Exhaust|M-Sport Bumpers w/ Fogs|Shadowline Diffuser|CSR Eyelids|BMW Performance Shifter/Boot and Handbrake|AFE stage 2 intake|Koni FSD + Eibach Pro-kit|///M mirrors|Blackline LCI|
Appreciate 0