View Single Post
      06-07-2022, 01:59 AM   #139
SgtChaos66
Registered
Rep
Drives: E87 130i 6SPD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototo View Post
I still do, although mine is currently stranded at home after a OFHG replacement exercise that lead on to a VANOS solenoid o ring change followed by a rocker cover gasket change.

Have slapped on few mods since my last trackday just itching to go back out for another session. However new job is taking some time leisure time away.

was offered a hail damaged auto 130i for scrap prices($1.5k) a few weeks ago but chickened out.... should've gone for it in hindsight.

did you recently get yours?
Glad to see another 130i manual owner! I'm not alone!! haha. Everyone seems to go Golf R or BRZ!

I got mine over a year ago. It was my lockdown project. I had an e46 330ci facelift growing up in the UK. That's what gave me the straight 6 RWD manual bug.

Haven't tracked mine yet as it is my daily. Although hoping to keep it for a long time and see what it can do on the track vs other OZ favs.

I fitted MCA Pro comforts about 2 months ago, which transformed the car handling wise. The old stuff was ok condition in hindsight, just needed new bump stops.

Mechanically mine had just shy of $4k worth of work done on seals at Bavarian in the southeast of Sydney before I bought it. So soo far *touch wood* it's mechanically sound. Apart from the lifter tick.

What's been your best mod so far? Hows ownership/maintenance been?
Appreciate 0