View Single Post
      06-23-2019, 10:08 PM   #11
jasonytl1
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Hi, I am from Hong Kong, I have did a lot of review before try to flash my car with MHD, and I finally decide to flash it today, but my flash didn’t went well and my car couldn’t turn on anymore, the following was the process of my flash, hope that you can help me.

First, I have my battery charger connected to my car, then I pug in the K+DCAN cable, it connect successfully, I purchases the flasher module and stage 1 map, then I go backup my ECU and start flash the map. Firstly it go well, but then it stuck at (15%, 31min left.). I wait for more than 1 hour but it still stuck at 15% and start raining (I don’t have a gauge at my home, I just do the flashing outside my house) so I have no choices and I unplug the cable, then I restart the phone and ofcause my car can’t start anymore.

After my phone restarted, I try to flash my car back to stage 0, the MHD app go well and start flash back to stock, later on, it stuck at (89% 2min) left again, after half hours and it rains again... I have no Choice to unplug the cable again. Finally, the MHD app no longer connects to the ECU, I try with the same cable that I have used and it said no cable detected. That is all the process of my flash, and I have couple questions want to ask, hope that you can give me some help, thanks.

1:The MHD app no longer connects to my ecu(the same cable that I have used for flashing), is that mean my ECU go totally dead? Or only the problem of the cable?

2: Why will my flashing stuck during the process? The problem of the cable, phone or the battery? Have anyone got the same “stucking” problem before when you try to flash your car?
Appreciate 0