05-31-2020, 03:10 AM   #96
austinaslink
Automotive Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 PS2 N55 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by houtan View Post
I got the rail used and that is what it came with . From what I understand, there is not downside to the bigger injector and the upside is I won't have to upgrade them because it is unlikely I will max them out. But, your tuner knows best so I would ask him.

I have a stage 2 pump I got used three or four years ago. I don't remember the brand, but it is a bucketed 450 similar to a fuel it stage 2. I also have stock fuel lines and EKP (?) and everything is good to go on E50.

I am flash only via MHD and a Wedge tune. Here is a recent log on E50 so you should be fine if you are planning to run similar boost, timing, and afr(using s p o o l s t r e e t because logs are really easy to look at on the phone). Also, my logs aren't always this beautiful with regard to timing corrections, but that is how this one turned out.

https://www.s p o o l s t r e e t.co...-04-46-38.387/

no idea why this forum blocks ***********, here it is on datazap: https://datazap.me/u/houtan/rev-6-hi...30-31-32-33-34

I upped the ethanol to something like E75 to see if the fuel system can handle the same tune. Still dialing her in but will let you know how it goes.

Quick question about your manifold: Were you able to retain the factory bracket for the HPFP hard line that attaches to the block and the bracket that holds the larger black hose that goes to the HPFP from the firewall side of the block? I guess a simpler way to ask is, did you have to remove any factory brackets to get the manifold to fit? One thing i don't like about a lot of the PI spacers is those things need to be removed, which I am not a fan of.
Log looks great!! 11 degrees of timing, 22psi, no timing corrections and no fuel dips! That's awesome. How much power do you think it's at on that setup? Looks fun.