FIRSTM
Buck Sgt
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
YES,

I am aware that the dealer sends out requests for ratings on a 10 point system that actually is binary. This leads to dealerships begging for a particular rating (10) in an attempt to shift the rating to be positive instead of negative (9 or below is a failure. )

I generally REFUSE to play this ratings game and don't rate dealers AT ALL. However , if the dealer makes ANY error , then , by the dealerships own system, (which appears to be non binary but actually is ) providing me with anything other than excellent service , then I'm sure as hell gonna mark then down.

What I can tell you for sure .. is that even though the dealer considers 9 or below to be a failure .. is that they still have a rating that in their system still shows as 1-10, and i will still use that. Any error gets a 9. More errors get a 5. Piss me the hell off and you get a ZERO and I never darken your door again.
I do agree to some point, I don't play that rating system, I DO believe they benefit from a good ratings, and I don't give any unless they do a great job, then I rate all 10 or excel or whatever.
I like to interact with my service manager/ person, because they are the ones that know me most, they know I don't like my car wash after service, they will hear it from me if it did, if caught taking the car out on a stroll, then the management will also hear it from me. I give dealers time to correct their mistakes, they might have a bad person in the service bay, or just one or two, I won't blame a whole dealer for it, give them time to correct their mistakes by interact with them and work with them. Now if that doesn't work, then you go whatever route you want to screw them.

My dealer have over 50% personnel revamp/replace few years ago, they kept the good ones which was a relief.

Last edited by FIRSTM; 12-26-2018 at 03:15 PM..
Appreciate 1