Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e82 135i n55 Sport w/ DCT

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by carscatscoffee15 View Post
I've seen these in my neverending quest to find OEM ones (yes, I know they've been NLA but one can have hope right?) and I'm glad to see that they fit and look great IRL. I have decided to keep my cosmetic mods to genuine parts so even though it does sound silly is why I didn't take the chance on them (aside from potential fitment issues.. the 128 I have has base side skirts so I got the M Sport ones instead)

Very happy it worked out and looks sharp.. couldn't be able to tell till you told us
I was the same. Wanted to stay OEM but they are no longer available so your best bet is finding some on a part out. That said, these look exactly like the OEM I’ve never seen the OEM ones up close but looking at pictures online they look exactly the same.

I’m happy with how they turned out. Now if I could just decide what to do for the rear spoiler. LOL. Rear spoiler delete for a clean look, perf. style in paint matched or jet black or carbon fiber. Thinking about the de-spoiler clean look to start. The stock one is just silly looking.
Appreciate 0