carscatscoffee15
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i ZED Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost135i View Post
Hey all,

Looking to get my e82 headlights customized with some new angel eyes and some other things. Could anyone point me in the right direction of companies or individuals that do a good job with this?

I tried reaching out to a few individuals on instagram that seem to so this, and do well at it, but I have not been able to get responses.
thats easy with you being in NJ

either ONEighty in Brooklyn or Lightwerkz Global in Oakland, NJ (Brandon and Caesar are both knowlegable and friendly people and the second place is actually in New Jersey as well). I've personally visited and spoke to Brandon and they are in the know and also proud of their work. They gave me a tour of their shop and showed me some work they did in the past. I got a great feeling from that shop when I was looking for places but ultimately decided to go a different route with my headlights.

Another forum member low135 here has sent his headlights to Atlanta (Rush Customs if I'm not mistaken) to some guy who does good work. His custom assemblies look absolutely great

https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show...ostcount=13167

Hope I was able to guide you in the right direction!
Mods Done: AA Exhaust/Headers | 3SIM | MILVs | StageFP Dyno Tuned | Euro Box Intake Swap | LCI Blackline Tailights | OEM Euro Bi-Xenon Swap from Halogen | Rear Bumper M-Sport Swap | Rear PDC Retrofit | BMW OEM CF Diffuser/Spoiler | BMW Front Aero Kit | Supersprint Sec 1 Cat Delete Straight Pipes

To Do: Ohlins R n T Suspension | Front/Rear Sway Bars | M3 Front Control Arms/Bushings

Eventually: AT -> MT Swap (!?)

Last edited by carscatscoffee15; 12-04-2019 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: additional information
Appreciate 1
low1352213.00