View Single Post
      08-08-2007, 04:31 PM   #27
Brookside
Major
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsites View Post
I absolutely know you probably didn't mean it this way, but it sure seems a disservice to equate the choice of who will be the next leader of the most powerful nation in the world and the decision as to when it would be best to redeploy our troops, with something as relatively trivial as when we get to hear more about a car that we all want.

In my opinion, choosing our next president and bringing our troops home are decisions that need to be made with a level-headed, rational approach. There is NOTHING level-headed or rational about my addiction to the 1er! :biggrin:
Was there a level-headed decision to send them in?
Anyway, just a list...in no particular order.:biggrin::biggrin:

But I was thinking about something else...and don't get mad...about what is the most dominant image of the past 5-6 years.
It's rubble. Things that have fallen down. 911/shock and awe/katrina/roadside bombs/bridges collapsing, streets blowing up so yeah, I'm ready for something fun...like the 1-er.
I might should say that I think BMW has made a huge mistake not releasing more pics over the last coupla weeks. It's been getting boring, maybe a little touchy here?
Appreciate 0