Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M2C 6MT, '21 Charger Scat

Garage List
2021 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb321 View Post
So after my wife having this car since December I decided to have a go at the golf tee mod. I thought the exhaust already sounded throaty and I was interested to see what difference this made.

Now I see why it sounded so deep, the hose was already disconnected, just lying there without any golf tee or plug. I added a golf tee and tucked it away.

Does anyone know of the knock on effect of not plugging the hose?

The reason I ask is I have been having a problem where upon releasing the brake after a long stop (at a light), instead of the car rolling forward it was as if the brakes were still on for a second or two then suddenly they release and the car does a little jump forward (this is an automatic). It happens randomly about 5 times a day but sometimes not at all.

I was taking it in for this to be checked in a few weeks. If this fixes it I will be so happy.

Could this be related?

the brake "sticking" sounds like the hill hold feature, but I have not heard of that being integrated into the Auto. Interesting. I did just take my mod off recently, I will see if this sticking like feeling will go away.
Appreciate 0