View Single Post
      07-02-2008, 08:37 PM   #15
Wraith
Captain
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyGams View Post
^ i think it looks great, but that is a VW audi thing... imagine their car running with halos.

damn, those R32s are sexy though...
Those 'daytime' LED's look good and are becoming more common these days, not just on VW/Audis...

Porsche has had them for some time and the new Nissan GT-R has them as an option also, so it's not exclusive or recognised on VW/Audi only :wink:

As for halos or angel eyes, these are very ubiquitous with aftermarket head light sets and are available and used on almost every type of car make out there !!!

I've got a set on my Opel Astra, they look great and have seen them on numerous types of other cars, all look good and not at all 'out of place' :smile:

Good friend of mine has them installed on his Mazda 3 MPS (MazdaSpeed 3) think it is for you guys in the States and it suits the car perfectly...:smile:

IMHO a set of those S6 LED's on a 135i would be awesome - you just need to check and make sure they don't interfere with the airflow feed function to whatever it's for, that's the reason why the 135i model dosn't have fog lights there in the first place compared to the lower range models that do have fog lights in that location...
Appreciate 0