06-29-2019, 08:43 PM   #1
Exxie
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i 6MT

FS [MELB] - 2012 1M (1 Series M Coupe) Alpine White

Hi all,

An opportunity has come up that requires me to sell my much-loved 1M. I'm looking for a quick sale so I have priced the car at what I believe to be a very fair $49,900.

The car comes with an AWN extended warranty until the end of the year, which I've used to have the plugs, coils and injectors replaced due to a lumpy idle, which is now resolved.

An aftermarket midpipe has been fitted, which opens up the sound a little, but the car is otherwise stock. Registration is until February 2020.

It has about 116,000 kms and is in excellent condition save for a few expected stone chips on the front bar and one or two very minor dents on the hood from hail that could be cheaply rectified by PDR.

I want to be 100% honest about the condition, but an inspection will of course tell you all you need to know. A clear report by Eurotune on the Gold Coast is also available for viewing.

I've had the car for about 5 months and have loved every drive. The previous owner babied it and had it serviced religiously. Complete books are available for viewing for interested parties.

As I said, I'm looking for a quick sale to take advantage of an opportunity, so PM me if you're interested so you don't miss out. The car is located in Carnegie, SE Melbourne. Photos HERE.