06-13-2018, 12:10 PM   #23
champignon
Disrupter
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M;Z3M Cp;135is Vert, 996TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
I have to agree. The diff has its issues but overall it makes the car cool and engaging to drive. Maybe it's just me. When I was 15 I went stayed at a horse Ranch for a week. I was a city kid and learned to ride a horse. They put me on the most docile horses they had. It was nice for a couple of days but they had a Mustang that was huge and awesome looking. He would snort and headbutt other horses. He would periodically stand on his hind legs and the cowboy would have to calm him down. I kept asking if I could ride him and they told me no until the last day. Finally I climbed on top of the beast. It took way more skill and effort to keep him going but when he galloped it was scary and fast. I was a little scared the whole time. Finally we made it back to the ranch safe and sound and I was so excited I got off too fast and my boot got caught in the stirrup. The horse moved and knowing a friend was dragged to death like this a year before I panicked and kicked the horse in the side to push away. The horse kicked me and when I was in the ground tried to stomp me. I rolled into a ditch and the cowboys saved me. I never rode a horse again but I don't remember any of the docile horses I rode all week. I only remember riding that wild mustang now 35 years later!

So if you're into smooth and docile that's ok but sometimes the most memorable rides are a little wild and a little scary. The world is full of OSHA approved comfy rides. Some of us appreciate something a little different.
Classic post, bravo!