Thread: Newbie from UK
View Single Post
      09-24-2012, 01:33 PM   #10
Dung8
Rep
Drives: Bmw 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinaldo View Post
Welcome to the Forum and 1M ownership. BSM 1Ms are just great. I find Scirocco R as a nice sporty car, probably best choice from VW and makes so much more sense than a TT, it has great exterior design. Just a friendly advice, take it easy with the 1M before you start pushing it or adding more power since it is a whole different kind of beast that can bite. And when you really need to add power you better add more and better tires too. Welcome again and enjoy.
I certainly won't be exploring the car on the roads, certainly in a wet and windy england!
Thank you for all the advice.

I am in between locations, Reigate and Guildford, and would love to attend meets etc

@ChrisBuer
Thanks, as mentioned i think i may have to get used to the car more before i explore a remap, but thanks alot! I gather it made a big difference!??
Well I have emailed IND with my details and they were drawing up a quote for me, but if there is a business nearby that can offer the same finish, that would be great!!
What company is this that is being used?

@ozinaldo
The scirocco was a wonderful car to look at, but i found all that power through the front wheels to be too much, so in my eyes, wasnt the car for me.

@as7920
I gather it must have been, the guildford vines. That would be great, I have yet to see another 1M on the road even though i gather there are a couple close by!! Certainly gathers attention!!

Thanks alot for all the replies!

Dung8
Appreciate 0