View Single Post
      07-08-2018, 07:42 PM   #3
Eyeman
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 135 blk, blk, step

Garage List
I've never worked with bagged cars. The guys that do seem to be camber experts. That will be your issue here. How much camber will the car hit as lowered. Both wheel offsets are excellent, but they are pretty wide for our cars (I do understand that slammed cars also go for that look with wide wheels).

I'd think you would have to run camber plates up front to get an 8.5" wheel at that offset to work well when you go really low. I'd also think you'd need to do some inside the fender work. As long as you run a tire that runs very small like a Falken or Toyo I'd try a 225, but I'd look into dropping the height and go with a 35 profile if I could also work out a 30 profile in the rear.

In the rear I also think you'll need to adjust the car to max stock camber, and then you might need a tad more plus some inside fender work. For sure I'd cut out the fender liner. I'd run a 255/30/18 tire that runs small like a Falken or Toyo.

Good luck.
Injen, RR OCC, MadDad Whisper, donut spare, 19x8.5et43fr 19x9.5et45r Volk LE37's, rear fenders rolled/pulled, PSS4S 225/35fr 255/30r, KW V1's, AR coated catless dps, Cross strutbar, CF grills and license plate holder, iCarbon diffuser, ETS black anodized FMIC, M3 control arms, Quaife, ER chargepipe, ForgeDV's, Topspeed Custom Tune, V3sims, Braille, Andrey_GTA rear hub mod, Ebay Mstyle front bumper and performance style side skirts.
Appreciate 0