01-18-2013, 05:23 PM   #107
Luca335
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
No idea if they would even be able to tell the part if the part is the new one or the old. If they have it in stock, it may be the older. I ordered mine from Phil at Reeves and it took them a week or so to arrive from Germany. They are very easy to install and you will only need an 8mm socket and a 10mm socket aside from removing your wheel.

I'm not sure but you will probably be able to fit a 255/35 19 in there. It will vary slightly depending on wheel offsets, camber and suspension height but I have about a finger worth of room at lock with 255/35/18 on a 9.5x18et29 rim.

Do note, for those saying that their car rubs on the back of the tire on the back section of the fender liner, that part has not changed and is the same liner on the e9x m3.
I was just at the dealer and they told me the part numbers are the same as existing ones and they have to do some research to see how they can get the new "modified" ones. The part dept guy told me usually they should have a new part number but obviously it's not true in this case.
Appreciate 0