View Single Post
      04-10-2013, 04:50 AM   #11
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

a little while ago there was an advantage to RB's with them being available 'now' though as far as i'm aware there's a big backlog of orders due to a group buy he did recently?

dyno results for stage 2's should be available this week hopefully finally (if he finds a dyno) and at least a couple are already installed and on the road

and there is the added bonus of less $$$ if the stage 2's turn out to be as good as everyone hopes, and in theory they could be a touch more reliable with the upgraded thrust (well... that's what the story is hahah)

i'm *hoping* they'll be about par with RB's personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin@ADVAN Performance View Post
With regards RB turbochargers versus VTT "Stage 2" turbos and their "custom" TF035HL exhaust wheel, I could say much...
anything small/simple you could say about it with your knowledge? i'm not a huge brain on turbos and am trying to learn as much as possible, i've read the debate that happened a while ago on the other forum about it, and came off FAIRLY satisfied that it wouldn't be a huge handicap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curare86 View Post
i thought the vargas kit included their on custom CP and maybe DP too to male everything fit?
only for stage 3's, because they're BIG.. GTX twins completely custom.
Appreciate 0