12-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #24
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackkk View Post
If we compare Evolve exhaust with stock mids vs Evolve exhaust with n55 mids, the variance with n55 mids louder?
I got the SS sport whitch it the same like Evolve, and don't want to have it louder, but interesting in n55 mids power gain
Was my exact idea to go with N55 mids. I added the N55 mids for extra benefits like hp/tq, response and drone and I think the combination works beautifully. Since I installed them at the same time I can't tell for sure though. The sound characteristic of SS or Evolve is un-altered in my case just a tad better, deeper and growling, this is my best guess. I wouldn't call it much louder than just the SS rear exhaust. Have a friend, fellow member Morgan here, he has just the Evolve rear with OE mids and we will meet soon to check how they sound in comparison, can report you back.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0