09-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #12
iNAN3 SOLDi3R
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i LMB DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmcgary View Post
That's sort of my problem... I think I want a 135i but have only driven one once. Do I wan a 128i? No idea... I have nothing to compare it (135i) to. I know, here on the forums, it will be like showing a cross to a vampire but, I do want a steptronic or a DCT transmission. I know i want a sport package, Harmon Audio, heated seats, and Piano or Aluminum trim. NO WOOD! I am not real crazy for the iDrive/Navigation system either. N54 or N55? Not sure either. I am thinking Black, Dark Blue, or a Gray for the exterior and Black or Terracotta for the interior. I am a CCA member so it would be great to get some of the 1 series crowd together at our meetings and socials. Do the 1 series Indy people ever get together? That might be the best way for me to see and compare... Thanks for responding!

I've got a 2011 135i, MSport, with DCT. Love it. I can't blame you for wanting the step or DCT, but go with the DCT, you won't look back on the choice. The Harmon system is outstanding and it provides great tunes for years to come! I like having the Navi/iDrive but it isn't a must. Also, Lemans Blue, best option for color unless you go with Grey IMO. Just my $.02

I'm not in Indy, family lives south in Mooresville/Martinsville area. I'm still stationed here in Germany but will ship my car back at the end of this month. So you may see it driving around once in a blue moon to keep the cobwebs off of it.
Appreciate 0