04-04-2016, 10:11 PM   #12
vtl
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by totti84 View Post
Why does realoem bring up 31336760943 for my strut mount, even though it is superseded by 31306775098? Almost double the price!
Says the same 31336760943 for my car, I just went with the updated part part number and seemed to fit fine. Only difference I can tell is that the lemforder had a hex hole punched into the alignment pin where my stock ones were smooth. Doesnt matter since there are no threads on the alignment pin and much be punched out anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by froop View Post
Wow nice write up!

Btw, darty is great! Kind of compensates for our super slow steering racks. I'd go for a total of 1-2mm toe out. Feels amazing and doesn't really affect straight line stability that I can notice. I run this setting at the track at over 200kph on the straight and it feels fine. The toe in on the rear is perfect.
Good info thanks! Will do it on the next alignment. I am thinking my next suspension mod will be upgraded toe arms with ball joints instead of rubber bushes. The car steers itself a bit under heavy power, only happened since I installed MHD with the extra power.