United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW & Porsche

Quote:
Originally Posted by onefastman View Post
Now I challenge you to make your 135i faster than your m3 as it sits

Remember its supercharged lol

Big turbo time perhaps
Hmmm.... that sounds like a fun challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius@WSTO View Post
Congrats Biglare~!

we had this done before the handheld release and out biggest love with it was the fact that it was so driveable and smooth throughout the entire RPM Range.
Thanks! You are absolutely correct with the smooth power delivery throughout the entire RPM range. I am completely surprised that the turbos deliver the power so smooth. The low end torque has been fun up the hills around the house! Can't wait to get back home and play with it more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSM 135i View Post
I talked to a guy with a 335is at this week's west l.a. MFest meet that got the ESS tune at the savini open house and had nothing but great things to say about the tune. I know a lot of e46 m3 guys with ESS and e9x ESS supercharged cars and all of them swear by ESS! I'm probably going to swap out my JB one of these days for the ESS tune.

I finally saw your e90 m3 at the savini open house and I LOVE EVERYTHING about it! Especially all the 4x4 carbon parts

Got any Big plans for the 1? If you do I can't wait to see how it turns out after seeing the m
Thanks for the compliments! I have tried to keep it tasteful and not overdo it, but at the same time make it unique. I think it turned out great, but I miss my 18" Volks! I will have them back soon.

Contact Roman and see if he can help you with the Direct Flash for your 135i. I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you get it!

As for my 135i, I think I am finished as there is a 1 Series M on order!

GTS
Appreciate 0