03-25-2018, 06:57 PM   #12
Matticus91
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_flies View Post
Woo-hoo! I've got my better-looking wheels back on, am in the middle of getting the car detailed for Spring/Summer/Fall (eyeing a coating), and the accident damage was repaired, so my car is ready for some cruising and looking pretty . Maybe I can convince Mr. Noise Police to let me try a muffler delete for a day or two...

Apollo's so adorable! I've got a friendly Rottweiler that loves the snow, but has some kind of spidey-sense regarding cameras, so no pics of her in the snow. She's kind of hilarious when we're shoveling, she'll stand right next to the snow pile and catch some snow as you throw it in the pile, and then eat it and immediately sneeze...
Hopefully I can get a cruise going and we'll be able to snag some good pics this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsocold View Post
they sure are fum to drive through the snow i got blizzak on went through over a foot of snow no problem
That's impressive! The DWS's didn't leave me feeling like a foot of snow would be doable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertman123 View Post
What a great floof.

Oh yeah, and the car's cool too, I guess.

Wish I could get some slidways weather around here. Got some nice shots!

Oh and if any random vibrations appear, check for chunks of ice in the wheels
Rain works too man! And no ice in the wheels to worry about here, all the snow has already melted!