nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle01 View Post
Hi all,
Just bought today a new to me bmw 1m alpine white with 57k miles. The car has always been in Georgia and the original owner had until January of this year and sold it with 52k miles. The second owner bought it and drove it for another 4K miles and sold it. I bought the car from Motorcars of Georgia and it is absolutely stunning and perfect in any way. You would never know that the car has 57k miles. The only disappointing thing is that the manual and the spare key are missing and most likely stayed with one of the owners. I was hopping that somehow I could get in contact and hopefully find them. The car is stunning and shows outstanding pride of ownership. I also have an e39 M5 and I see now why the baby M is such a sensational car to own love it. I always thought the e39 M5 was the ultimate driver’s car but I think the 1M takes the cake.
Congratulations! I have a brand supplemental manual you can have for $15 shipped. I bought a couple brand new and later found the original one in the trunk under the liner. The owner had put it back with the battery and compressor area. The other manuals were regular 135i manuals with this supplemental manual specific to 1M. The manual case was M case but I think it was same as m3. The supplemental is a must have for 1M owners. Let me know and congrats!
Attached Images

Last edited by nachob; 12-12-2017 at 08:59 AM..
Appreciate 0