View Single Post
      02-22-2011, 09:31 PM   #8
slowrider
Rep
Drives: 2009 135ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackjackMulligan View Post
Cool, did you get it from Tulley? You'll know it's mine if you look at the right rear wheel and see slight curb rash that I repaired...you'll have to look hard to see it. My wife was close to tears after that incident but I was nice about it
Yes, I did. I picked it up on the 14th and I guess it had just recently been turned in. I really had no intention of buying a CPO, but this one caught my eye (condition and option list were nearly perfect). They did mention that the rear rim was slightly rashed and they tried to repair it as well, but damaged the rim further. They ended up getting me a new rim (which my wife then rashed two days later 3 minutes into her first drive). Sorry....

Quote:
You have bought a pristine, carefully maintained and regularly detailed example- congratulations! It was never abused, really barely broken in if I'm honest. I took out the smarTTop to sell it but that would be the first thing I'd recommend you buy- it's a great additon. I'm happy to provide support if you need any assistance installing it.
I'll consider it...thanks.

I had a 2000 328i w/M Sport Package that I loved. In 2004, I "upgraded" to an '04 330xi that didnt have the sport package. Getting this car was basically correcting that mistake.