Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Gold View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob View Post
There are so few 1Ms it's a wash like Champignon said. There are some that want loaded and some that want strippers and not enough of either to matter. Just for the OP to know it is a wash. A stripper is not worth less than a loaded car in today's market. They both offer distinct things that people want. The stripper has a more flexible seating position, is lighter, there are less of them and the dash looks better. The loaded cars have memory seats, nav and I drive that some prefer.

Subjectively, with what this car was meant to be, I prefer the lighter, more analog stripper version but that's just me. In the end it is still a 1M!
Does anyone know how much of a difference in weight there is between a loaded and option less 1m?

I know on the e90 m3 there can be a huge difference between a stripper manual and a loaded dct. So much so I think I can tell a notable difference in handling even on the street

Feels like the 1m has to be much closer due to same transmission and a lack of sunroof option
I'm ready for a scale. Day. Anyone in San Diego have a stock loaded 1M? We can find a scale. I would love to know too.
Appreciate 0