Quote:
Originally Posted by joeo View Post
Great pics.
Love those wheels!!

-Joe
http://www.lovehorsepower.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by achtungE30 View Post
Looks great...love the color and the wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by comar1979 View Post
mhhh.... niceoooooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by T89 View Post
Great pics. Love the cars

T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudeltman View Post
Very nice..want more pics!

also, which vmr wheel size/style is that? and what rubber? any rubbing issues?
Wheels:
VMR V701 19 x 8.5 ET45 front and 19 x 9.5 ET45 rear

Tires:
Falken FK452 235/35/19 front and 255/35/19 rear

Suspension:
H&R Sport Springs and stock shocks

1.5 Month After Thoughts:
I don't suggest this setup to anyone. Only to people who are willing to push the limits. All for of my corners rubbed. To be clear... The front rubbed on slight dips with only myself in the car so I had to do a roll and cut the plastic tab down. That solved the problem in front unless I hit a huge unknown/unseen dip. That's when I'm screwed. The rears do not rub with only myself in the car unless its a really bumpy road and I'm going highway speed. The rears will rub with 3 people in the car on turns. I will get a minor roll in the rear and I should be fine. No cutting required. No negative chamber calculations.

Still rub (rear) with three people in the car but only on dips. Can't really do much about that.

Hope this helps everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@Alpine View Post
Very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeman View Post
Looks great! I really love the headlight mod, but I don't think I'll be able to justify that one.

I'm nearly done myself. It's been fun but expensive. I'll be getting my first factory oil change in a few weeks in a few weeks. After I have a chargepipe, etc to install. Then I'll decide on a tune, probably GIAC.

I still think you should go with the MadDad Street axleback. I'm almost tempted to trade mine in for one when it comes out but I like my car on the quiet side.

Btw, if you think you are half done, I bet you are more like 1/3 done..lol.
haha I have some parts laying in my room right now, I need to get a few things sorted out before I can get them installed HOPEFULLY by the end of this month. I'm eying the LUX bulbs and BMW performance exhaust, those will be next on my list. Maybe just a few little things after
Quote:
Originally Posted by theanhdy View Post
What color is your car? Are the spoiler and diffuser bmw performance or icarbon? I was at ltbmw yesterday and he said you had just left before i came. Would have been cool to see your car in person.
Monaco blue, it was only out for the 1 series for a couple of years, now its discontinued. Icarbon diffuser with autoteknic spoiler, both had a few fitment issues that I don't really mind. I was his firs customer yesterday, I left around 10. Guess I missed you haha. I'm there often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan@WSTO View Post
Love it John! What's next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonc View Post
your car looks soo pretty!!! congrats buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer135i View Post
Nice car, loving the wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickShift View Post
Looks great. Any pictures from further away?
Not yet! Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibaholic101 View Post
car looks great!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSM 135i View Post
lookin' good my man! are you planning on getting shadowline grills or wrapping the trim with vinyl? it looks pretty good IMO the way it is, your rims and euro headlights really compliment the chrome.
I like the chrome since it gives good contrast to the blue and black would just blend the lines in too much. So I'm keeping the chrome no matter what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
Your car is awesome mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian19 View Post