View Single Post
      05-05-2016, 10:05 AM   #49
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
I'm legitimately unhappy that a vendor has taken a free community discovery and tried to sell it with NO MENTION of the DIY. That does not make me a white knight, and my concern does not obligate me to hold anyone's hand to do the PPK flash or other std tools work. I'm letting people know that they can do something fun and rewarding themselves, for no more cost than a bit of effort. The popular argument against this is if your time is very valuable, it would be worthwhile to pay to have this all taken care of. That's a fallacy because if your time is actually that valuable you would be better off doing much more interesting things than a PPK.

Spoon feeding people information and holding their hands does not promote the kind of independent thinking, and logical problem solving that the majority of forum's membership desperately needs. If you guys could make decent arguments against what I'm saying I would just concede and be out of the thread.

We offer a coding service.

You are paying for our coders time.

Just like you pay a mechanic to work on your vehicle you are paying for time/labor.

You can DIY any labor on your own vehicle if you choose to, do you give all mechanics a hard time for providing a service and labor that one could DIY too???

He works well outside normal business hours to accommodate our customers, including weekends and late nights.

We have dozens and dozens of positive remarks about Joe and his helpfulness in just a short time.

Please cease and desist any future remarks about our services.

I run an honest business and do not tolerate negativity about my business; especially ones that are unjustified and have no merit.

If you choose to find the ways to code your own vehicle anyone is more then welcome to.

Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything here.

If you don't know how to code and need help we offer this paid service for our coders time and knowledge.
Appreciate 1