View Single Post
      08-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #24
Giancarlo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 135

Thanks!!! really helpfull!!!

Looking forward to getting my car at the end of the month!!! and adding to this forum as well.

Is the DCT as capable of a conservative tune chip as the manual? I can imagine that it is a lot more expensive than a manual if you have something go wrong.

With the Audi tuners there are some that really do just add boost and not have the proper air/fuel ratio and I have seen 2 blown engines because of this, both where same tuner. APR is a really good tuner since they race and work close with the manufacturer, so this is the tuner I trust the most for Audi/VW. There are other tuners but I would say from my personal point of view that APR is the safest/best.

I was thinking about the black with terra interiors, but from 15 cars that come with each ship, 7 are black, only 2 blue. Have had 3 black cars already and hated the keeping up that a black care takes, they look great when they are perfectly waxed and clean and horrible after 2 days of not washing them, so choose the Le mans blue since I have never had a blue car, like the color and with the white it should look good. Wanted grey interior but would take 2 more months.

Are piggy back tuners like the JB3 or 4, as safe as a reflash?

How many miles should I wait to make sure no bugs are in the car? 3k?

Again, thanks for all the help!!!
Appreciate 0