United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed1 View Post
Owners,

I'm looking for some basic info. Flying across the country to pick up my new ride and drive it back to Texas. Because I'm driving 2k miles in four days I want to make sure my learning curve is as fast as possible.

My new to me 1M is fully loaded, something that seems loathed around here

Can I play music through the bluetooth? Is it possible to use the navigation to play video content? Do people use the USB and audio port to charge their phones and play music?

Anything you want to teach me now, would be awesome! Per the dealer, the software is updated and all maintenance is updated due to the car being a CPO.

Thank you for any help you can provide!!!

Adam
VERY exciting, man! i will never forget the day i picked up the 1M. Felt like a little kid....

loaded 1Ms are GREAT....only a small minority are for 'strippers'....

I love having album artwork and full integration with my phone as i spend a lot of time in my 1M and need it to be a mobile office as well as my sports car! As for the details, i use the USB to charge my phone and play music from it. Bluetooth is only for phone calls as far as i know and have never been able to stream using it. I have never tried playing video content but i doubt you can.

Those 2k miles for the drive back are gonna be amazing!! make sure to take pics and enjoy the trip!
Appreciate 0