View Single Post
      02-15-2019, 01:47 PM   #9
519.E82
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 128i Sport (Non M)

So I believe I have solved it. The problem: my stupidity when installing. But also the electrical connectors. Idk if anyone else's connectors are like this but the shell/cover to my connectors rotate a full 360. So just the shell does, not the entire connector. So the problem was it would go in about 95% but not fully clip in and could not be pushed in any further because the inner bit of the lock tab was getting caught and not in its slot on the top. So basically it was pressure fitted almost fully in and would require force to remove but was just not quite 100% in.

Now i tested only 1 of the valves (using ISTA) the large one because its easier, and i switched both connectors around without removing the intake manifold. The small valve connector on the inner side of the manifold was a PIA to do.

I filmed a short video of how to do it with ISTA and filmed a small bit of it so i may make a DIY for others to know as an easy way to test,

EDIT: link to the DIY/testing https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show...3#post24386353
2008 SGM 128i - 3 Stage IM - 130i Tune - Dinan Camber Plates - BMW PE - Injen Intake - 1M Mirrors - LCI Blacklines - M4 Spoiler - Blacked 263's - Aero Bumper - Aero Side Skirts - OMGSplitter - AFE Intake Scoops

Last edited by 519.E82; 02-15-2019 at 02:30 PM..
Appreciate 0