View Single Post
      07-19-2019, 01:49 PM   #14
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soterios View Post
I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh, but you're kind of letting them do this.

You can't be a demanding (reasonably) and upset customer and then fork over $400 for return shipping on a defective product. You showed your hand that you're patient and willing to pay.

It sounds like you're dealing with assholes. I don't really know what you can do at this point other than contact the consumer fraud bureau and prepare your documents to defend your case. That might light enough of a fire under them to do something. If you do, demand that shipping back.

https://www.ftc.gov/about-ftc/bureau...mer-protection

Yea I'm aware. I just want to be done with this situation, it honestly make my blood boil and heart rate shoot threw the roof when I read there emails because I'm soo mad at them.

If they were more professional with me it would be a completely different story. Instead its like I'm dealing with a guy who is trying to scam me.

They failed to contact me from the beginning to confirm the order, I had to reach out to them just to confirm the order was placed.

They failed to provide any estimated times of arrival or even when it was shipped out.

They failed to send the full order out (this could be forgive if the told me up front the brake cooling kit would be sent separate with a 3 week gap but instead I had to figured that out by contacting them and that's hard when there terrible communication)

They did offer to send a new one out but they couldnt give me an ETA of when it would ship out. Instead I got told they needed to wait to test fit the new splitter before they shipped it out. Weeks went by with this excuse so I decided to just sent it back.

I sent it back I see it was received I had to ask him if they got it and I get an email saying they cant do anything because he is in LA for the next week and they need to test fit it on there car??? is there only one person that can handle my case?

Why do I even need to wait regardless if it fits on there car it didn't fit on mine I sent it back I should get my money back,, I'm not looking for shipping refunded, just the order.

I'm out 3k because of this, I might as well have set 3k in cash on fire instead of dealing with this.

also they are in hong kong I don't know if the bureaus can help

This is by far the worst online shopping experience Ive had. do not buy from these guys
Appreciate 0