View Single Post
      07-27-2019, 01:24 PM   #16
TJ135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

Just an update I still have not been refunded,

On June 30th I was sent an email with an address to send the return to and a message saying "upon receiving, we will refund"

On July 1st I sent it fedEx back to them in Hong Kong

today On July 27th I got an email saying I need to be eligible for a refund and "Should we find that your lip is defective and do not fit the E82 1M properly, we will send you a new one. However, if it fits the E82 1M as we described then you will have to keep this lip."
This tell me they never had intent to refund my money and I'm pretty sure they are going to force me to take the splitter back.

keep in mind I sent 3 emails trying to clarifying that the full order would be refunded, all of those questions would be ignored in the emails, they responded that there splitters fit so they don't understand why mine didn't

Just to be clear I was told I would get a refund upon them receiving the items, I tried clarifying the refund by asking them if they would refund the full order,, those questions would be ignored. Once the splitter was recieved by them for a few days I had to reach out to them and I was told to wait because someone was in LA and couldn't check the items until they got back to Hong kong in a week. I stayed on top of them and after the week I was told they need to test fit the splitter to see why its not fitting. This is where I got mad because I was lead to believe they would refund my order once they received it because on June 30th I was told they would refund me upon receiving the item. I end up sending them a few more emails but all go unanswered/not replied.

It started to look like a fraud/scam situation where I sent back the item and the company keeps my item and the money I paid for it I express this to them and I got no reply

After a week of no reply I end up email every email I could find that went to revozport. that's when they reply with me needing to be eligible and 2 sentence later basically saying I will not get a refund instead they will send me a new one if it fitting incorrectly or they will have me keep the one I have if it fits there car correctly.

Its probably not a scam. But these guys are assholes who aren't clear on anything. I mean I had issues from the start when I placed the order and after a week placing the order I emailed them just to check if they received my order and if it was shipped out. Because nothing was sent to me confirming the order or an eta on shipment.
Appreciate 0